Industrial Inline Inkjet Printer
Small Character Coding and Marking Printer.
Doesn’t need any attention, cause it just keeps going!
The RNJet 100 is a high-resolution, small character industrial printer, which offers remarkable product coding and marking performance.
Using oil and solvent-based inks it can print text, logos, counters, barcodes, time, Dynamic Data-base and dates on a variety of porous & non-porous surfaces with superior print resolution.
Equipped with a touch screen controller, you can simply design your print file directly on the screen. No computer is required.
Why you should consider this printer:
- Easy of operation
- Printing speed is up to 60 m/min (100 dpi) or 40 m/min (180dpi) up to 10 readable lines.
- Reliable and very low maintenance
- Withstands vibrations & temperature fluctuations
- Stand-alone operation
- Printing any static and dynamic information such as different Font Text, Dates, Logo, variety of Bar-codes, Shift, Counter, Ruler, External Text (barcode from Bar-code scanner, weight from scales etc.), Dynamic Data-base
- Different colors (Black, Pigmented White and Yellow, Blue, Red, Purple and more)
See what our customers have to say
“It’s really important for us that all production equipment keeps pace with line speed and we don’t experience any unexpected downtime. Our RNJet 100 printers give us this confidence, and we know that our coding is done according to our requirements.”
“It is essential for us that each package has clear and legible codes. Otherwise, if a customer receives a product or case with a barcode they can’t scan, they’ll send it back. We have standardized on RN Mark printers because the equipment is reliable and consistently produces high quality, readable codes.”
8 Benefits of the RNJet 100 Printer
1. Quick set-up – integrates easily into your production line
2. Superior print quality – markings are easy to read & scan
3. Print anything – graphics, images, logos
4. Print on everything – code & mark any surface
5. Stand-alone operation – no PC is needed
6. No downtime – easy & rapid code change
7. Turn-on & start printing – hassle-free operation
8. Very Low maintenance – print head stays clean
Optional Vision Inspection Solutions for Marking & Coding Quality
Full-featured, powerful vision systems that perform fast, accurate inspections of product markings to ensure quality and compliance by checking:
- code position
- Character height: 18 mm
- Resolution:180 dpi
- Speed: 540 mm/s
- Message library
- Ink types: Alternative Oil-based & solvent
- Print Orientation: Any angle
Ink Types for Every Type of Surface
Specially designed to print on non-porous products. Solvent-based inks are the perfect choice if you need to code and mark on Glass Bottles and Containers, Plastic Bottles and Containers, Rubber Parts, Tins and Cans, Metal Components, Flexible Plastic Films, Shrink Wraps, Wood, Eggs, PVC Pipes, Epoxy Laminate& PCB Boards, and Molded Plastics.
Alternative Oil-based Inks
No maintenance. No downtime. No errors.
Features and Specifications
|Technology||Hi-Resolution Piezoelectric drop-on demand print-head and gravity-fed system|
|Max.Print Speed||60 m/min (100 dpi) or 40 m/min (180 dpi)|
|Max.Print Height||18 mm|
|Max.Print Length||9,200 mm|
|Throw Distance||Max. 15 mm|
|Ink Types||Solvent-based, Alternative Oil-based Inks|
|Ink Colors||Black, Pigmented White, Red, Pigmented Yellow, Blue and many more|
|Print Orientation||Any angle|
|I/O Ports||3 PIN NPN Photocell x 1, 4 PIN Shaft Encoder x 1, Ethernet x1, RS-232 x 1, USB x 1|
|Display||7″ touch-screen controller|
|Power||12V – 5.0A|
|No. of Print Heads||1|
|Ink Management||NO Ink Indicator and NO Low ink alarm system|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C, Relative humidity: 20% – 80%|
|Storage Temperature||-5°C to 50°C|
USB, RS-232, Ethernet
|Supported Data-base Format||.csv|