Industrial Inline Inkjet Printer
Dual Head, Small Character Coding and Marking Printer.
Extreme printing power. Extremely affordable.
The RNJet 200 is a dual head, small character, high-resolution industrial printer, which offers remarkable product coding and marking performance.
The print heads can be positioned in any direction so you can print in any direction. With the numerous mounting options of the flexible print heads, production line integration is made easy.
RN Jet 200 make it easier to print text, logos, variable data (counters, time, date, etc.), barcodes, on a variety of porous & non-porous surfaces with superior print resolution.
Equipped with a touch screen controller, you can simply design your print directly on the screen. No computer is required.
Why you should consider this printer:
- Easy of operation and User-friendly Software
- Printing speed is up to 60 m/min(180dpi) or 40m/min(100dpi)
- Reliable and very low maintenance
- Withstands vibrations & temperature fluctuations
- Stand-alone operation
- Extreme printing power with dual print heads
- Print up to 36mm height
- Marking the same product on the same production line on the different sides with various and/or the same information up to 18mm each side
- Drying time from 10 sec and more
- Printing in 1 message different static and dynamic information, such as text, logo, EXP, MFD dates, shifts, counter, tables, shapes, barcodes (any type of them) etc.
- Software is included and no User limitations
Do you need to print on both sides of the product different information up to 18mm? – The RNJet 200 is the right choice for you!
Or maybe you are looking for printing up to 36 mm height? We could stitch heads for you and you could get your products to be marked with RNJet 200 in this case.
9 Benefits of the RNJet 200 Printer
1. Quick set-up – integrates easily into your production line
2. Superior print quality – markings are easy to read & scan
3. Print anything – graphics, images, logos, barcodes
4. Print on everything – code & mark any surface
5. Stand-alone operation – no PC is needed
6. Dual print heads
7. No downtime – easy & rapid code change
8. Turn-on & start printing – hassle-free operation
9. Very Low maintenance – print head stays clean
Optional Vision Inspection Solutions for Marking & Coding Quality
Full-featured, powerful vision systems that perform fast, accurate inspections of product markings to ensure quality and compliance by checking:
- code position
- Character height: 36 mm
- Resolution:180 dpi
- Speed: 60 m/min (90dpi) or up to 40 m/min (180dpi)
- Message library
- Ink types: Alternative Oil-based & solvent
- Print Orientation: Any angle
Ink Types for Every Type of Surface
Specially designed to print on non-porous products. Solvent-based inks are the perfect choice if you need to code and mark on Glass Bottles and Containers, Plastic Bottles and Containers, Rubber Parts, Tins and Cans, Metal Components, Flexible Plastic Films, Shrink Wrap, Wood, Egg, PVC Pipes, Epoxy Laminate & Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs), and Molded Plastics.
Alternative Oil-based Inks
Print Head Technology
As the name drop-on-demand implies, a drop of ink is produced only when needed. The printheads are driven by piezoelectric elements, which contract when voltage is applied. Each piezoelectric element is paired with a vibration plate to form a set. The contracting piezoelectric element moves the vibration plate to generate an inkjet. Each printhead contains densely arranged rows of these sets, with each one firing precisely the right amount of ink at precisely the right place. The Xaar printhead can consistently pump out 42 million drops of ink a second.
In contrast, CIJ printers use a high-pressure pump to force ink through a printhead, where the ink stream is broken down to electrically charged droplets, with varying charges. As the droplets continue forward, a magnetic field deflects their paths, the electric charge on the droplet. This results in a print on the substrate. The uncharged droplets continue on undeflected to a collection gutter for re-use.
Advantages of Drop-on Demand
- No mess
- Lower cost
- Very little down-time
- Superior print quality
- No need for make up fluids
- Environmentally friendly – less solvent & power usage
- Easy to use
- Small footprint
- No start and shut-down protocols
Advantages of Continuous Inkjet
- Suitable for very fast production line
- Better results on curved print surfaces
- Throw distance is bigger
- Generally, faster ink drying time
No maintenance. No downtime. No errors.
Features and Specifications
|Technology||Hi-Resolution Piezoelectric drop-on demand print-head|
|Max.Print Speed||up to 60 m/min (100 dpi) or up to 40 m/min (180 dpi)|
|Max.Print Height||36 mm|
|Max.Print Length||9,200 mm|
|Max.Throw Distance||15 mm|
|Ink Types||Solvent-based, Alternative Oil-based Inks|
|Ink Colors||Black, Pigmented White, Red, Pigmented Yellow, Blue, Purple etc.|
|Print Orientation||Any angle|
|I/O Ports||3 PIN NPN Photocell x 1, 4 PIN Shaft Encoder x 1|
|Display||7″ Touch Screen controller|
|Power||12V – 3.3A|
|No. of Print Heads||2|
|Ink Management||No Ink Indicator and NO low ink alarm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C, Relative humidity: 20% – 80%|
|Storage Temperature||-5°C to 50°C|
|Supported Data-base Format||.csv|