Industrial Inkjet Printing on eggs
Ready for your production line.
RNJet EP-6H+ is an affordable, high speed, high-resolution industrial printer for egg printing. Using USDA approved food-grade inks its can print text, logos, counters, barcodes, time, and dates on eggshells with superior print resolution.
The RNJet EP-6H+ is a stand-alone printer with 7″ touchscreen LCD, so, it can be controlled and operated from anywhere in the production facility. And, it can easily integrate into your production line.
In many countries, eggs are subject to labeling requirements. The European Union requires that the printing and coding on eggs consist of an alphanumeric code made up of:
- a number indicating the method of production
- a two-letter code for the country of origin
- the hen laying establishment registration number
Inks used for egg printing must comply with regulations for food marking inks. Generally, the stipulation is that inks used on food items must be safe for human consumption, whether the food item is raw or cooked.
Also, tolerances might exist for legibility and the presence of markings on eggshells. So, choosing a reliable egg printer that can deliver the print quality and repeatability is essential.
Marking eggs with logos can help with product branding and differentiation. And, this can play a role in assuring customers that your brand offers superior quality and nutritional content.
8 Benefits of the EP-6H+ Egg Printer
1. Quick set-up – integrates easily into your production line
2. Superior print quality – markings are easy to read
3. Print anything – graphics, images, logos
4. Dark Pink, Blue or Green food grade inks
5. Stand-alone operation
6. No downtime – easy & rapid code change
7. Turn-on & start printing – hassle-free operation
8. Very low maintenance – print head stays clean
- Character size: 12.7mm
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Speed: 130,000 eggs / hr.
- Message library
- Ink types: food grade ink (Red / Blue/ Green)
- Print Orientation: Downwards
- 7″ touchscreen LCD – standalone mode
- RS-232, Ethernet
Features and Specifications
|Print Speed||130,000 eggs / hr.|
|Print Height||12.7 mm|
|Number of Heads||6 heads (optional 5 heads)|
|Throw Distance||Up to 8mm|
|Ink Types||Food Grade ink|
|Ink Colors||Dark Pink, Blue, Green|
|I/O Ports||Ethernet, 3 PIN NPN Photocell x 1, 4 PIN Shaft Encoder x 1|
|Display||7″ touchscreen LCD|
|Power||12V – 5A|
|No. of Print Heads||Available with 5 or 6 print heads|
|Ink Management||Low ink alarm & Ink consumption calculator|
|Operating Temperature||32°F (0°C) – 113°F (45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||23°F (-5°C) -122°F (50°C)|
|Power Supply Certifications||FCC, CE, ICES/GS/US UL/CA UL|
|Net Weight||3 Kg|