Industrial Inkjet Coding and Marking Printers
Small Character Printers
The most common use of small character inkjet printers is for printing/marking/coding primary product packaging (the packaging layer that is in direct contact with the product). Usually, code printers used for this purpose must perform at high speeds and offer a superior print resolution.
Large Character Printers
This group of code printers is primarily used for secondary package (boxes, barrels, tubes, pipes, pallets, sacks, panels, bags, carton, etc.) printing.
Establishing and promoting brand image, enhancing traceability, regulatory compliance, and providing quality assurance to consumers are the key factors in driving manufacturers to mark and code their products. Using Industrial Inkjet Coding Printers, manufacturers can have an affordable solution to code & mark their products with superb print quality and maximum production uptime. And, this type of printing technology is suitable for a wide range of applications. Our advanced inks are engineered to adhere in the most challenging environments and deliver product markings that endure throughout the supply chain. Some of the industries using RN Mark’s printers are:
- beverage (cans and bottles)
- building products (wood, cement, extrusions)
- consumer packaged goods
- electronics (printed circuit boards (PCBs))
- pharmaceutical (Unique Device Identification (UDI) Marking)
- plastics and rubber goods (plastic film and sheets, plastic and rubber pipes & hoses)
Selecting Character Size
To select the correct printer character size, you need to determine:
- if you will be coding on primary or secondary packing or both
- if the printed information needs to be machine readable
- what is the size of the area to be printed on
RN Mark’s Industrial Inkjet Printers are designed for superior performance
RN Mark reserves the right to change, modify or update product specifications and data on this website and brochures without prior notice.
- Flexible printhead mounting configurations
- High print quality on porous and absorbent surfaces
- High print speeds
- Maximum production line uptime
- User-friendly and simple to operate but with advanced capabilities
- Dual color printing
- Multiple print heads can be cascaded to cover a large print area with any combination of text, images, barcodes, etc.
- Print on virtually any surface
- Clean and maintenance-free operation
- Remote support
- Reliable and consistent performance
- Uncompromising after-sales service