What data do we collect?
RN Mark collects Personal identification information when a visitor completes and submits any of the forms on our website (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide RN Mark with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on submitting any of our forms
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
RN Mark collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might be of interest to you.
When RN Mark processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
RN Mark securely stores your data on secure cloud servers, and we will keep your information until you ask us to delete it.
RN Mark would like to send you information about our products and services that we think might be of interest to you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop RN Mark from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
RN Mark would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request RN Mark for copies of your data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that RN Mark correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request RN Mark to complete the information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that RN Mark erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that RN Mark restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to RN Mark’s processing of your data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
- Functionality – RN Mark uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – RN Mark uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
RN MARK DOES NOT PROMISE THAT RNMARK.COM OR ANY CONTENT OF THIS SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS.
RN Mark reserves the right to change the contents of the information on this site without notice. RN Mark is not liable for the accuracy, completeness, and/or reliability of the contents of the information provided herein.