Coding & Marking Systems for Hand Sanitizer Containers and Plastic Bottles (PET & HDPE)
The most affordable product coding that keeps up with varying customers’ demands.
The increasing demand for hand sanitizers means an escalation in the use of Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE) bottles. Generally, these constitute the primary materials used for rigid packaging.
As with many production outputs comes the need for traceability. The primary factor in product traceability is having readable and durable marks and codes on products. How can you have the confidence that the products you send to your customer will not be rejected at the warehouse level or have issues at the store level because of product coding?
With a robust packaging and labeling system
- you can prevent labeling mix-ups
- have extensive traceability information
- bring attention to important product information on shipping cartons.
What can you expect from partnering with RN Mark for your Coding & Marking Solution?
- Creation of high-quality codes, even on high-speed bottling lines
- Consistent code quality and Industry-leading functionality
- Affordable pricing and low cost of ownership
- Easy & swift integration into your production line